19 Things Girls Who Grew Up With Brothers Know To Be True
They drove us nuts, but we love 'em!
1. Whether it's 1, 2 or more, older or younger....growing up with brothers is awesome.
2. We will always be the little princess of the family, which has its pros and cons.
3. We automatically feel more comfortable talking to guys because we have been trained to interact with them for our whole lives.
4. But it’s not easy dating because our brothers are so protective...
5. The good part is that we know they will always have our backs.
6. Even the younger ones try to protect us which is adorable.
7. Having brothers means having lots of cute guys around the house
8. But no matter how much we like their friends, it’s usually almost off limits.
9. We have a special female bond with mom since there is so much testosterone in the house.
10. We’ve learned to be extra tough because of how much our brothers picked on us.
11. Boys deodorant works much better than girls…
12. So do their razors
13. The boys usually have to do all the tough chores, which is nice for us.
14. We get the comfiest hand me downs ever.
15. Even though they gave us shit about every guy we dated...
16. It taught us to expect an intense level of respect from men
17. And what to look for in a partner, since they are our role models and love us unconditionally
18. For everytime they make us cry, they make us laugh ten times more.
19. So here’s to all the brothers out there who helped us be the kickass , strong females we are today! Thanks bros!