7 Easy Organizing Tricks You'll Actually Want To Try
One tiny change is still progress!
2. Put a piggy bank or a simple mason jar in your laundry room to collect loose change.
Whoever collects the change gets to keep the change! From here.
3. Line all of your car cupholders with silicone cupcake liners for easy cleaning.
When they get gross, you can pull ‘em out and toss them in the dishwasher. (If you for some reason don’t put cold sweaty drinks in your cupholders, you could use paper cupcake liners instead, and recycle them when they get yucky). From here.
4. Quickly throw together these cheap magnetic jars to hold all the tiny things in your bathroom.
Or for the spices in your kitchen. Get the tutorial here or watch the video here.
5. Unsubscribe from all the email lists that you don’t need.
This is just one step from the Five-Day Inbox Cleanse, but it’s okay if you do just this one thing. You can also try Unroll.me, an app that will help you unsubscribe from everything then put all your other subscriptions into one single email.
6. Spend half an hour putting together a healthy snack drawer for the week.
You can do it for the kids ~and~ for yourself (which means it doesn’t have to be squeezable yogurt). Here are some healthy snack ideas for grown ups and kids. From here.
7. Sort your medicine cabinet by type of medicine.
Use dollar store bins to keep it cheap. Because no one wants to be digging for a bandage after someone gets cut! From here.
8. Repurpose an inexpensive lid organizer into cute clutch storage.
No more digging through a bin looking for a specific bag. Get a similar organizer for $4.99 here. From here.