Amazing Photos Capture A Mamma Hummingbird Taking Care Of Her Babies!
We've never seen baby hummingbirds before!.
1. On May 5th, a Hummingbird revealed a secret to BoredPanda user Hans and Family. She had laid an egg.
One teeny tiny egg.
2. On May 19th, it became clear there were two eggs, because there were now two little bodies in the nest
3. By May 23rd there were two little beaks peaking out! We're going to call them Fred and George.
4. Two days later Fred and Georges' beaks had turned a bright, beautiful orange.
5. A week later Fred and George were all grown up, and very hungry! Time flies- next week they'll be in College!
6. Fred, George, and Mother, post for an official family portrait
7. By June 5th the nest was getting a little small for Fred and George
8. So Fred did the sensible thing for his little brother, and flew the nest the next day.
"You can't use my Netflix login!"
9. George left soon after, not wanting his brother to have all the fun. Now mother is left with a (literal) empty nest. Don't worry Mom, I'm sure they'll call every day.
Or maybe not, because kids these days are ungrateful shmucks.