This Cat Boss Wants You To Know He Is Boss Of This London Supermarket
And he does not approve of your workplace shenanigans.
1. You may not know this, but there's a Sainbury's store in Brockley, UK, that has a cat.
and he doesn't think you need all those bag of crisps.
2. His name is Oliver, and he doesn't give a rat's behind where he's "not supposed to be"...
'All of these treats are belong to me'
3. He see's you when you're shopping. He knows just what you buy. And he judges you for it.
4. The CatBoss, real name Oliver, has been removed by security several times. But as previously mentioned, Oliver is all out of "F"s to give, having spent them all in 2015.
5. Although the staff love him, having a cat is against the health and safety regulation.