You Know You're A Girly-Girl If...
Things that almost every girly girl understands
1. You unironically love pink.
(Well, at least I DO.)
2. You're bored to death with those "I'm not like other girls," spiels, because what's so wrong about being a girl?
This gets really irritating really quick.
3. Wearing skirts and dresses makes you happy.
Especially when you twirl around in them.
4. People automatically assume you are ignorant or shallow.
Yes, because we NEVER judge people based on looks.
5. You still love stickers.
Holographic ones are the best.
6. The best way to have a good day in your opinion is to wear a great outfit.
It really is a confidence booster.
7. Red lipstick makes you feel like you could conquer the world.
8. You love your stuffed animals. Every. Single. One.
....and you don't want to hurt their feelings by spending time with one more than the other.
9. You probably sing in the shower.
Well, the acoustics are great.
10. Nothing completes the day like a luxurious bubble bath.
11. You love to sing along to all the catchy pop songs
...And you're unashamed!
12. A touch of glitter can never be a bad thing.
(Some people need a bit of glitter dumped on them at some point.)
13. Having sleepovers with friends is therapeutic
14. You actually enjoy Valentine's day.
It's not just for couples, you know.
15. You can never get enough cute underwear.
It just makes you feel good, even if no one sees it.
16. Your makeup collection is ever-growing.
Well, makeup is fun!
17. You aspire for the perfect eyeliner flick.
Hey! It takes practice.
18. Painting your nails while watching TV is the perfect lazy day combination.
Just don't try touching anything anytime soon.
19. You rock ruffles and lace.
And the flounce is all part of the fun.
20. Your Pinterest in on point.
Hey, organization is key!
21. Flowers to you are one of life's simple pleasures.
Whether sent from an admirer or sent to yourself!
22. Manners are still important to you.
Not snobby, just courteous.
23. You still love Disney.
It's not just for kids, it's for everyone!
24. You wouldn't put it past yourself to sign any document with a glitter gel pen.
25. You're proud to be a girl.
Because it's okay to be soft and strong!