You'll Never Guess What This Brooklyn Man Did During The Snowstorm
Hint: He worked on his real estate portfolio
1. What do you do in a mega snowstorm? Stay inside? That can get pretty boring, so one Brooklyn resident decided to build an Igloo with the freshly fallen snow
2. Pleased with his handy work, Patrick Horton decided to list his new venture on Air BnB at the reasonable rate of $200 a night.
An igloo in Brooklyn? Sound investment.
3. To be fair to Patrick, this Igloo is pretty well designed.
It has lights! And water-proof pillows! Think of the romance!
4. It does seem like it would be a cute way to spend a winters hour, but I'm not sure if I could spend all day in a house built of snow for $200.
5. Unfortunately for Patrick, the Igloo did not meet Air BnB's occupancy standards, so it has been removed from the platform. Ah well. Nice try.
It even had this festive spruce outside!